- ELECTRONIC WASTE REMOVAL : Most of the pick ups are FREE under some circumstances a small fee may apply. Please call for details.
- FREE DROP OFFS : no charge/ no pay for your electronic items. Feel free to drop off electronics for FREE . There is a drop off for metal appliances Please click: Items we accept for a detailed list. We do not take household batteries, light bulbs or any other hazardous waste. Drop Offs are accepted only during business hours.
- RECYCLING EVENTS: You can apply to schedule an e-waste fundraiser event for your school, church or charitable organization. Contact us for more details
- HARD DRIVE / EQUIPMENT DATA DESTRUCTION: This service is available only upon request and a service fee is involved. For large quantities please request a quote, for small quantities please click
What happens to the hard drives that are not destroyed?
- If they are reusable they will be 100% professionally wiped.
- If they are NOT reusable they will be sent to approved downstream vendors that comply with responsible recycling practices.
- WE REUSE : We give salvageable items a second chance!